What's for Dinner??
Family French Toast Bake
• Cooking spray.
• 6 slices of whole grain bread
• 4 whole eggs
• 4 egg whites
• 1 cup 1% milk
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 3 tablespoons brown sugar
• ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
• Spray a 9 x 13” baking pan with cooking spray.
• Arrange slices of bread in a single layer in the baking pan.
• Whisk together the eggs, egg whites, milk and vanilla, brown sugar and cinnamon.
• Pour the egg mixture over the bread in the pan.
• Bake for about 40 minutes.
• Drizzle with maple syrup.
Serve with fresh fruit.
Creating delicious, healthy foods and connecting with your kids through cooking.
|Recipes are from the kitchen of Barbara Hughston, author of, In the Kitchen with Kids, a healthy, easy cookbook for kids, teens and busy moms. Barbara is passionate about using better ingredients while helping families begin eat better. For more recipes and an opportunity to win a free cookbook, please visit their website at: www.inthekitchenwithkids.com|
Give us day by day our daily bread – Luke 11:3